Our roof mounted solar systems are suited for retail malls, commercial buildings and manufacturing facilities and can be deployed rapidly.Whether flat or pitched, with tiles or corrugated sheet roof, our experienced engineers design and construct solar plants that deliver cost effective solutions. The solar plants are owned and operated by UMAWA Ltd, or designed, built and transferred to the customer with a contractual oversight of operations and maintenance on the customer’s behalf by UMAWA Ltd.
- Attain energy efficiency and independence by generating energy locally.
- Reduce transmission losses through local production and consumption.
- Optimise energy consumption through “clever grid”.
- Protection against rising electricity tariffs through optimised planning.
The solar car port system transforms classic car ports at home, office complexes and those of shopping malls into aesthetically designed clean energy power plants.Apart from turning your car port into an ecological power plant, UMAWA Ltd’s solar car port system also protects your car and those of your clients against adverse effects of the sun and precipitation.A combination of roof mounted solar systems and car port enables our clients to maximize the solar energy potential available, thereby reducing the per unit consumption cost of the plant.
- Provides additional or alternative source of energy for your business.
- Provides shelter and protection for vehicles.
- Optimum area utilization.
- Cost effective and easy to install.
UMAWA Ltd carefully designs and installs the best solar energy system to cater for the energy needs of all ATM machines. This system with its high quality components will provide uninterrupted power to the ATM machine throughout the day and night. The system can be set out as a fully stand-alone system or coupled with power from the grid as and when available.
- Reduced electricity bills.
- Provision of a reliable power supply
- Energy Independence as power producer and consumer
- Clean energy with zero emission that helps to preserve the environment.